top of page
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
• Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information.
• Technical information, including browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
• Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
• Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
Personal Information is information that may – in one way or another – refer to you, such as address, gender, name, email-address etc.
Robi Studios does not collect any Personal Information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you refuse to provide us with your Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to access certain areas of our Website or Services.
We only treat Personal Information that is relevant and sufficient in the purpose of providing you with our Services and for marketing purposes (hereinafter the “Purpose”). The Purpose is decisive for what type of Personal Information that is relevant to us. The same applies to the extent of the Personal Information we use.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Robi Studios assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Robi Studios Inc. about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS
Robi studios will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. Robi Studios encourages parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
We will try our best to reply to your questions and resolve your concerns.
bottom of page